View Single Post
03-29-2020, 10:04 PM
Joined in Jun 2013
634 posts
SurfyB
And with all this, his support numbers do not go down, we got something worse than this epidemic like 40 percent of ppl in this country are dumb as fuck and part of a cult.

Also I work for fire rescue.. been getting over time like crazy, probably have that shit by now since there isnt enough PPE. Spike for FL is around 25th of april. Lucky enough I was able to get this shit where all I have to do is check for temperatures.. poor RNs and doctors in hospitals, meanwhile the fucking piece of shit governor didnt even close for spring break, beaches were packed, no one gives a fuck everyone out there jogging and shit.. I'm surprised a 3rd world country like Argentina was able to handle this waaaay better than most people, they did a forced quarentine if you went out without permission, arrested. What are we waiting for? We have a fucking sociopath as a President.. sorry blowing steam just reading all the articles every day drives me crazy.

Question is, will SCOTUS even be open during all this shit? I was about to marry my bae. FML.

Stay well everyone, we will get thru this, just sucks that idiots can contaminate like 25 people by being out..
Last edited by SurfyB; 03-29-2020 at 10:08 PM..
Post your reply or quote more messages.