View Single Post
12-18-2010, 03:30 PM
Joined in Sep 2010
354 posts
1L-Deferred
Well done. You have been successfully used just like the rest of us on this site. You probably don't give a shit about other areas of politics, but the chants of immigrant invasion got you out of your seat in arms.

With a small minority of immigrants as leverage, they convinced you to vote against your interest. You voted against insuring you and your family from illness and injuries and you gave tax cuts to the wealthiest in the nation who do not need it as much as you do. You were successfully convinced that the economic disaster in our nation was caused by a group of Brown people who took your jobs on the farms and restaurants. But you did prevent a bunch of kids who don't know better from entering college or the armed forces. So congratulations on your moral success.

You and me, we are not that different. Your politician and mine use us on a daily basis to pit us against each other - the rich vs poor and whites vs minorities. You and I will always be called upon during election seasons with hot button issues that will never be solved. No, the immigration reform won't happen and no we're not changing the constitution to ban anchor babies.

The 2010 season has ended and your and my masters in Congress will leave us to enjoy their Christmas break with their kids Ashley and Reagan. They got what they wanted. They gave their rich friends a big tax cut, used your money to save the corporations, saved some money by denying healthcare to 911 responders, and seriously stripped your healthcare coverage, which would have mostly come from their pockets.

But you saved 3% on your 33% income tax. Congratulations. I hope that you will wisely spend the $200 dollars of extra cash you lobbied so hard for.

So dear friend, have a wonderful Christmas. Please pray to our Lord Jesus Christ for me during your dinner prayer, so that I may be forgive for my parents' sins.

We shall meet again in 2012, when our masters summon us for another round of meaningful debates. Take care.
Last edited by 1L-Deferred; 12-18-2010 at 03:58 PM..
Post your reply or quote more messages.