View Single Post
01-29-2017, 07:31 PM
Joined in Jan 2015
286 posts
lalaland45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudo View Post
I feel you. I feel that I should boycott any path to Legalization trump passes because of all his wrong doing and racist remarks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxrenegadexx View Post
Honestly, if you don't blame your parents for fucking up your life, then you're delusional. I sincerely hope for all the DACA recipients' parents to not receive any relief from deportation no matter how fucked up it sounds. Other illegal immigrant groups knew they were breaking federal law. We cant reward them for their criminal actions. Dreamers, on the other hand, shouldnt be punished for the actions of their parents.

I want to punch the shit out of my girlfriend's parents for destroying her life. They are incompetent parents, for example, the mom fled to mexico and abandoned the father and 3 daughters. The father is planning on leaving to mexico in the future as well. I will NEVER forgive them
I don't know what your situation is, and I'm sorry your girlfriend when through this, but please don't assume. My parents came here legally, filed all paperwork, followed all procedures but had their lawyer run away and be disbarred and only found out 2 months after the fact. By then he had already messed up their papwrwork and green card case. Since then they've pursued all legal means of fixing their immigration case. It's not their fault if the immigration system here takes years to hear appeals and just moves files here and there.

Everyone has unique circumstances but please don't go around assuming that some of our parents just landed here and never bothered to fix their immigration situation and screwed us over.
Post your reply or quote more messages.