View Single Post
08-27-2019, 08:20 PM
Joined in Aug 2011
5,677 posts
IamAman
https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/kuc...our/e/63498573

I highly recommend this podcast by Immigration attorney Charles Kuck if you want to keep up with all the immigration changes and news. There are no ads (at least I've never heard one) and the man is a big advocate for immigration rights.

This weeks podcast focuses on FAIR's immigration agenda and how they were ready to pounce on pushing that agenda when Trump was elected. Essentially, that's where the administration, and all the other anti-immigration candidates and lawmakers get their ideas from.

As it pertains to the future, we better damn well make sure the left is also keeping a list of all the things that are happening now so if there is a Democrat back in the office, they can all be undone quickly and then have an agenda of our own.

A lot of his most recent podcasts are must listen to as well - expedited removal and what immigrants need to do to protect themselves against it, Public Charge, etc.
Mid-40's dreamer (yeah, time flies), aged out of original DACA and didn't have a chance to apply for extended DACA after Republicans killed it on the vine. Have family petition that is now officially current but with past skeletons, is risky to move forward with AOS. Life is on hold for now until laws and/or government becomes more friendly. Life kind of sucks at the moment but like Al Bundy and the mighty cockroach, I survive.
Post your reply or quote more messages.