View Single Post
06-21-2018, 10:30 AM
Joined in Jan 2018
271 posts
jaws
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAman View Post
I'd just like to point out how many on here are willing to throw other dreamers under the bus if it suits them.

First came the aged out dreamers but hey, who cares about us...we should have found a way to get legal by now. It's sour grapes to complain, etc.

Then after the court battle, it became just those who already got DACA but hey you can't help everybody so "this is a good bill" and should be passed and screw the younger dreamers.

Now they're thinning out the herd even more by not allowing those in removal proceedings which is likely a very significant amount of Dreamers and some of you are still fully ok with this as long as you get yours.

The irony of the removal proceedings is that it's punishing dreamers whose parents actually at some point had tried to do the "right thing" and it didn't work out - be it a failed asylum case, marriage that fell through, work visa that didn't work out, caught at the border, etc. By disqualifying those who have a removal order, they are actually rewarding those who jumped the fence (literally and figuratively) and telling those who already tried the system to go fuck themselves.

I swear, a lot of people on here are just as bad if not worse than Trump supporters. At least some of them are just ignorant of how life is for us but the people on here know how bad things are and still don't care about their fellow dreamers.
Their young and stupid./ old and bitter/ or dismissive af. I really feel sorry for aged out dreamers. Y'all have fought the most and got the least relief. I feel bad for those who have daca and will be forced back into the shadow because of their orders. To know what freedom feels like and then have it taken away is agony.

I find it ironic that those who were once complaining that they were being left out now don't give a damn that someone else feels their pain.
Post your reply or quote more messages.