View Single Post
06-12-2016, 04:07 PM
Senior Member
From New York
Joined in Nov 2009
4,966 posts
As others said, you might have to establish relation to said grandmother (your birth certificate, and birth certificate of the parent linking you to said grandmother, w/ translation if not in English).
Post your reply or quote more messages.