View Single Post
01-28-2015, 08:17 AM
Senior Member
Joined in Nov 2012
13,951 posts
Originally Posted by michelleronald View Post
Thank you (Demise) for sharing such valuable information with us.
Originally Posted by nawaz View Post
This has been discussed several times. If you entered without inspection you can't readjust your status without leaving the country. If you leave the country, because you were here EWI, you will be banned for 10 years. You'll need to get advance parole first to make sure you can come back. Get a lawyer.
loving how "smart" these spammers are getting to get their links seen
Originally Posted by 2Face View Post
I personally knew that if he wins he's not going to be touching DACA.
Originally Posted by 2Face View Post
I hope Trump wins second term.
Originally Posted by BestBefore1984 View Post
Tranny is not derogatory term dummy
Post your reply or quote more messages.