Thread: Moderation
View Single Post
06-05-2011, 12:27 AM
Joined in Jul 2009
568 posts
gzmn_ntn
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeDreamer View Post
Like gf's ever tell us the truth.. She doesn't wanna hurt your feelings bud... It's cool to each there own like you said...

And what type of credibility are you talking about??? I've been reading this forum since 2007 and it's alway's been the same.. Have you ever thought that maybe, just maybe there hasn't been any credible news out there to report on??

And gzmn I am a funny guy that's what I do.. It's how I cope... It's more funny to me when people like you don't realize i'm just messing around and get all but hurt ...

I also try and help younger dreamers by answering questions and giving advice...

I"m not here to make enemies i'm here to be apart of a great community of dreamers and do what I can to participate...
Well i don't know about your gf's but mine tells me the truth.
Well what i was referring to when i put the post about not letting new people put news article in the news section until they have at least 10 post is due to the number of spam that their has been recently in this page, not to the crap that you guys post, i always skip that since i know its useless. Their are only a few poster's on here who i always stop and read what they have to say because i know it relates to the story/content. Oh by the way i realize that your just creating useless threads and things like that to piss people off but i mean come on, is that mature? Is that how you want to be viewed by this community? You said it yourself, you want to be part of this community and give advice, do you think their going to follow your advice like that? I wouldn't. Anyways... have fun, but your not funny, just letting you know.
Post your reply or quote more messages.