View Single Post
02-27-2019, 08:25 PM
From Virginia
Joined in Aug 2012
2,323 posts
Malign0n
Quote:
Originally Posted by PakkAttackk View Post
Hey everyone, it's been such a long time since I logged in here.
Hope you all are well.

So my DACA expires September 27, 2019 - which as of today is 211 days away.

I had a few questions..

1. I can still renew right? I've heard some conflicting things, but am I correct in my understanding that USCIS is no longer accepting NEW applicants but is still allowing us to renew?

2. Is there anything new as far as the forms are concerned? Is it the same deal?
Form I765, I765WS, I821D, two passport photos with signature and A-number on the back of one of them, a money order and ship it out?

3. I've downloaded the forms from the USCIS site and for some reason on I821D, it won't let me put type in a date for when I expire on Page 1, can I just use the same file I have on my computer from my previous renewal, which does allow me to type in a date? I've looked through the form and they seem identical from what I can see.

Thank you!!
1. You’re correct.

2. It’s the same. I guess the biggest difference is you could pay with a debit or credit card now (check the I-765 page, the guidance should be under “filing fee”.

3. Check the expiration date on your previous form located on the top right of the first page of the I-821D . If it is 1/31/2019, then it’s the current form and is still accepted. Otherwise, if you can’t fill it out on the computer just write it in with a black pen
Post your reply or quote more messages.