View Single Post
11-05-2012, 07:31 PM
From SoCal
Joined in Aug 2012
5,123 posts
g33k
Quote:
Originally Posted by ari88 View Post
You can see the ghosts better. so I don't remember if I mentioned this but its Oct 31st and it's 1am, i find myself being woken up and I look to my right to see my 10 year old brother standing next to my bed (he sleeps in my room) and trying to take my covers off! I yelled at him and asked what he was doing, his response "I'm just going here" and he then goes to bed! Freaky, at first I thought he got cold and wanted one of my blankets but I concluded that he was sleep walking! It scared the shit out of me, especially after seeing Paranormal Activity 4! So a few days later I catch him getting up too! I warned him that if he kept doing that I was going to kick him out. My sister and I slept walked a few times when we were his age so that might explain his strange behavior.
You can see the ghosts better? I thought the point was not to see them lol Sleep walking is nothing super natural. How do you feel when you wake up from your sleep?

"Throw yourself off a cliff and build your wings on the way down." -Ray Bradbury
Post your reply or quote more messages.