View Single Post
10-26-2014, 12:20 PM
Joined in Aug 2011
5,680 posts
IamAman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorrybrah View Post
Always Mexicans
I've been told on here that I take cheap shots at Mexicans and maybe it's not fair because they are the largest immigrant group here and by default they would have more bad apples than the rest but it turns out most things that end up hurting immigration reform are often by Mexicans whether it's flying Mexican flags at American immigration rallies (I won't ever figure that one out), going to protests with Spanish signs (Yeah, nothing says "I want to be part of your country" more than not attempting to make a sign in English), having a bunch of kids that you obviously can't afford (typical hospital birth is around $10,000 ), and of course high profile DWI's, and not just any murder, but cop killings.

Not that other immigrants are 100% angels, but come on Mexican people...Review your best practices procedures at your next group luncheon.

PS. Honduras has an honorable mention due to their shenanigans with their kids coming for their "permisos" in June too.

PSS. And that guy who brought Ebola...but he's dead so I guess that's punishment enough.
Mid-40's dreamer (yeah, time flies), aged out of original DACA and didn't have a chance to apply for extended DACA after Republicans killed it on the vine. Have family petition that is now officially current but with past skeletons, is risky to move forward with AOS. Life is on hold for now until laws and/or government becomes more friendly. Life kind of sucks at the moment but like Al Bundy and the mighty cockroach, I survive.
Last edited by IamAman; 10-26-2014 at 12:22 PM..
Post your reply or quote more messages.