View Single Post
10-11-2012, 11:14 PM
Joined in Oct 2012
29 posts
Brey33
Hey guys! I have been glued to this site like crazy! It gives me comfort to see that people are getting approved!! Trust me on that one! I know how it feels to be waiting. I just wanted to congratulate everyone who has been approved! It's been such a long journey for all of us! Truthfully this is a major blessing! We are all given an opportunity to live in the United States, and get a job, license, and etc. It is absolutely incredible, but we are all being way too impatient. We haven't really sat back and realized how truly blessed we are to even have been able to put in an application! My mother and sister were murdered a year ago, by my sister's ex-boyfriend. Ever since I have been living illegally here, all alone. I haven't been able to get a job. I have sold every thing I have. And I am still staying positive! I didn't really know what was going to happen next. This is such a miracle. So while I have been checking my status of my case, everyday, I have been more thankful that other people are being approved. In my eyes, God works in mysterious ways. Maybe the people that are being approved earlier need it more than the people that are being approved later. It's not based on luck or based on the service center. I haven't been approved yet either, and I pray to God every night, thanking him for giving me this opportunity! It's going to happen for all of us. We just need a little patience. In time, good things will come! Goodnight everyone! Sleep tight! And good luck to everyone tomorrow! I hope you hear the news that you have been waiting for. I'll keep you posted on my status as well!
Post your reply or quote more messages.