View Single Post
04-17-2018, 03:19 PM
Joined in Aug 2011
5,677 posts
IamAman
I think this site will transform into something else once we're all past this. Maybe it's for CIR...maybe it'll just move on to Facebook or a subreddit or something similar. I used to be on Computer Bulletin Boards in the early 90's (google them if you don't know) and even though the BBSes have been shut down for 20 years now, we still kind of keep in touch so hopefully this will be our little group to tell our stories.

I really hope parents in other countries are learning a lesson from all the hell we're going through and won't make any "future dreamers" that need this site but that's wishful thinking.
Mid-40's dreamer (yeah, time flies), aged out of original DACA and didn't have a chance to apply for extended DACA after Republicans killed it on the vine. Have family petition that is now officially current but with past skeletons, is risky to move forward with AOS. Life is on hold for now until laws and/or government becomes more friendly. Life kind of sucks at the moment but like Al Bundy and the mighty cockroach, I survive.
Post your reply or quote more messages.