View Single Post
02-03-2017, 02:13 AM
Senior Member
Joined in Jan 2017
4,999 posts
you should apply, forgot with AB it is called but i dont think its like welfare or public assistance cause we pay into it as Cali taxpayers and there the california assembly appropriates funds for it and they base it on your annual income.

heres the link:

Originally Posted by eva02 View Post
Saneee I'm in cali, but I could use the extra funds when I'm barely scraping by with my part time job
Post your reply or quote more messages.