08-05-2009, 11:58 PM
BANNED
From Los Angeles, CA
Joined in Mar 2006
1,940 posts
juang
Quote:
Originally Posted by jothesh2 View Post
Why did you assume I need help with girls? I don't but thanks anyways. I used to be a man whore. (Yea ! youre not the only one DrVenom lol )
For once, a "man whore" doesn't really get bored (even if he is retied). But that's ok, I was just suggesting something for you to read. I didn't mean to insult you or insinuate something about you. And if you're offended by my suggestion, I sincerely extend an apology.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drvenom View Post
While I agree that some of the stuff that Deangelo and Mystery write about is true, most of the stuff that they write about is simply BS and marketing geared to sucker many for their hard earned money. I've read many of their books and most of them are filled with exaggerations and fallacies; it is amazing how they twist words from real scientific theories to come up with their fallacies. I've also hung out with a few of them and I was not impressed really...most of the time they talked about putting classes together and marketing strategies.

I'll admit that a person with their head screwed on right might be able to weed out the good stuff from the bad and get some useful techniques from their books, but otherwise it is a waste of money. I would much rather recommend something by Neil Strauss, like the game or rules of the game, as these books are less radical and more realistic in their approach to help men meet women.
I do agree DeAngelo's stuff has been marketed, but I have to say it is as far as you can get from BS. But who knows, maybe you're the type of guy who reads Neil Strauss and has "realistic success" while I read DeAngelo and I get "fantastic success", right? At the end we are both successful and that's all that really matters.

I've only read DeAngelo, and I don't know who Mystery is. However, there's no need to read or even investigate on Mystery's work because I've gotten so much success with DeAngelo's it is pointless now.

Now, lets not fight over the internet because only geeks with no life do so. Let's keep our cool. And keep on Fishing
Post your reply or quote more messages.