View Single Post
03-02-2018, 03:13 AM
Joined in Nov 2017
218 posts
ladreamer1998
Ok guy's, I need some advice. I'm a bit desperate right now. I need a job asap and I have one lined up in demolition and it pays well too. My question is whether it is wise to use a fake ssn and fake identity. (and yes before you guy's ask, I was one of those who qualified for daca but i never did. It's my fault but I was one uninformed 17-18 year old.) I know it is a crime to use a fake ssn and identity but is it something that can get me in trouble or potentially affect me in the future if say the dream act passes or I attempt to adjust my status through marriage? I don't plan on doing anything stupid like committing fraud, claiming to be a usc or taking out loans or credit cards, i just wanna be able to cash a check and live my life. I plan on getting a drivers license with my real name. Can the fake ssn and identity leave a paper trail and bite me in the ass if i don't use my real name and don't open bank accounts or anything dumb?? please guy's i'm kind of desperate, I'm now 19 years old and I have to start helping my family.
Post your reply or quote more messages.