View Single Post
06-29-2009, 02:45 AM
From Brooklyn NY
Joined in Feb 2009
676 posts
Alex
Quote:
Originally Posted by elmichoacano View Post
I know plenty of American born kids that had the balls to not only go live in another country but to fight for their own country!
fighting for your own country is one thing... getting your ass up at 18 and going somewhere to live in the shadows again; its another thing. i give props to gay people though for going in masses to live in countries like Germany; were they will not be humiliated against.

some of these kids that are still in H.S, they get absorbed into this military propaganda... they sign their name in the bottom, and their life is owned by people who are scared to go fight themselves. know what you are fighting for... don't become the puppet of elected officials.

my best friend came back psychologically destroyed; now he struggles to pay the mortgage cause no one will take him to work being in the state of mind he is. is that the country he fought for?

these recent wars are puppet wars created for the benefit of few. 4,000 soldiers killed in Iraq; that's sad. you allow a child to fire a gun before they could buy a nice cold beer... the war against terrorism should be a joint operation by all NATO, not only U.S, that's why we formed alliances.