View Single Post
05-14-2016, 01:33 AM
Joined in May 2016
12 posts
2Fuentes
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonlilly View Post
where did the OP go?

to answer the original question: yes. being undocumented and all the trials, tribulations, and negative thoughts and feelings it brought with it was (and still at times is) a big source of sadness for me. when i was around your age, i felt extremely angry, hopeless, and depressed thinking that it was unbelievable how coming here 2 months too late (my parents brought me when i was 2 months old) has, essentially, screwed up my life royally. it hurt in every way possible.

today, things are still not as well as i want them to be, but they are better. i think this situation that, at least mentally and emotionally, improves with age if only because you begin to see more options than just packing my chanclas and going back home. we are home.

hope you're OK. PM me if you want someone to vent to or need someone to listen!
Still here. Just been really busy with school lately.
I really hope it does get better, because right now my depression just makes me feel like I'm just going through the motions of life and not actually living it.

I guess I also have this sugar coated image of my country (Mexico) because as I kid I really enjoyed being there. Then I came here and became miserable due to being locked in my house all of the time.
Last edited by 2Fuentes; 05-14-2016 at 01:37 AM..
Post your reply or quote more messages.