View Single Post
09-27-2018, 04:51 PM
Joined in Nov 2016
383 posts
complicatedc33
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAman View Post
To quote the now great former president George W. Bush, "that was some weird shit" right there.

He was completely melting down. He started as loud, angry, and partisan and then channeled the inner trump and started bragging about himself and his high school football and working out and being a good catholic boy who really loved beer (and still loves beer) and he mentioned that like 3 times. Then he would start crying and sucking up a whole glass of water every few minutes.

I've known a lot of drunks going back to High School and the way Dr. Ford described them is pretty much how I remember them though they'd only brag about getting girls drunk...fortunately I was smart enough to not associate with them after one of them who was bigger than me got drunk and was going to throw me in a cold pool in winter but he didn't "remember it" the next day either.

As an adult I saw many more privileged drunks do shitty things just because they could also so I totally believe Dr. Ford and don't believe a word this man says.
^ This.

I am so disgusted about how he brought up his children, and how they pray for that woman. He is just rambling around. He said Ford was from different social circles lol
Post your reply or quote more messages.