From California
Joined in Dec 2010
3,448 posts
BestBefore1984
So much going on here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth View Post
Bestbefore & dtrt09,

Now be careful before some mentally incomptent troll accuses you of cheering for Trump. We must support all Democrats!!!!!

I love AOC going at with Pelosi. That donkey dick looking ho needs to go.
Lmao. Well they can suck my wetback anti-trump uncircumcised average size penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth View Post
I don't see anything wrong with it. It's fact: pelosi is a ho.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrt09 View Post
Also, stop calling women 'h***, c***' etc. Who taught you guys to attack women with sexually derogatory names? Unlearn it.
I admire your passion for justice, but is absolutely unnecessary and 100% not okay.
To be fair, Pelosi isn't a woman per se...she is anti-women. She's what you would call a feminazi. These people are the counterpart to the silly wanna be macho dudes that go on Red Pill Reddit.

Quote:
I ignore those who have blind political allegiance to officials who have repeatedly shown themselves unworthy of it. Why, why????

That is how Obama's administration got away with deporting so many. I don't agree with everything that AOC does, but no one agrees 100% with everything. When it comes to fighting to do the right thing, it is clear who is right, and that was not Pelosi. Or Schumer.
True.

Quote:
@BestBefore1984:
The money does not advance any progress. Trump does not seem to have a single advisor with one fiber of moral integrity to put a stop to these abuses and reform the system. Future Elections advance issues. Issues are solved in the moment. We cannot just blame ice agents, uscis staff for this mess. They did not design this system.
What we should be thinking about - especially those with Daca protection - is how to make a solution happen.
TPS people seem to be just for themselves.

Contact your legislators. Make your voices heard.
I would be down to get together, not just with Dreamers but all Americans from all spectrums, to make a stand and our voices heard against the Tyrants in Washington DC.

Unfortunately, most dreamers and Americans for that matter, are to busy mindlessly scrolling their Anti-Social platforms, such as; Fakebook, Instawhore, Snapslut, and Twatter to give a shit about whats going on. This is exactly why politicians do as they wish and why we are where we are.
Biometrics/Approved: TBD
Expiring: 05/14/20
Post your reply or quote more messages.