Thread: Reality Check
View Single Post
12-20-2010, 01:30 PM
Joined in Jun 2007
1,414 posts
dreamact1982
I have to agree with Mac 100%, if you are EU citizen you are very lucky..We take it for granted..But say you are from Mexico, El Salvador your options are limited, i symphatize...

I moved from US after the first Dream Act vote, i kind of knew in my heart that it wouldn't pass if it came for a vote again..... What I have learned visiting DC, meeting Durbin, and other Senators. These people are snakes they would sell their own kids for them to keep their seats...(Im speaking generally of Republicans)

Did i made the right decision moving? I think so, as mac said you only have one life.... It feels good when i travel now in Europe say to London, and i see the line for EU Citizens/Others only, i smile when i see an American in que getting frustrated in being questioned/searched bags and denied entry..As they say payback is a you know the rest.

America was when i moved there in 1993 a great nation, i was amazed, but it has changed there is no more of "American Dream" its a fight for survival from what my parents/sister told me who live there still

Im not bitter, i urge my friends here who have other options move on, dont let Politicians hold you hostage. How many times will it take for you to know that America doesnt want you?! I lost count how many times DA has been defeated 3/4 times?

Im amazed it took Obama 2 yrs to get action on DA...Hope his ass gets not reelected because he is a liar, and a weak president...Where is our change?! Aha you forgot as soon as you got elected.
Post your reply or quote more messages.