View Single Post
01-21-2008, 02:59 PM
From The Westcoast
Joined in Jul 2007
999 posts
Ed
Quote:
Originally Posted by juang View Post
Becareful with what you say in your new thread Ed. People (abbadon) might think you're treating this site as "myspace shit" and then he'll feel the need to delete it, but won't but will only try to talk Nick into doing so.

For some reason the administration thinks that we are using this site as somesort of 'myspace', and it is true. But that's because we all feel confortable talking to each other here. I say, if they don't want people treating this place like myspace, then get rid of the Off-Topic section, and make sure all other posts in the rest of the sub-forums relate to the DREAM Act and politics.
yea i feel you juang, but if they wanna shut my thread down, its cool, admins, are the one's in charge right?, they do what they wanna do.
I'll say this though, off topic thread, is exactly what it means, so i guess i feel free, to say what i want on it. I mean, we can't always talk about DA, immigration etc. on here, we have other things in our lives that we want to talk about. and you are right, we feel comfortable talking about it on here, this site is like a safe-zone for a lot of us, due to our situation/status.
I-821D and I765 approved 9/23/2013!!!!
EAD received in the mail: 9/26/2013!
Post your reply or quote more messages.