View Single Post
06-17-2011, 12:45 PM
Joined in Jun 2007
1,414 posts
dreamact1982
I moved back in 2007 i believe it was, i ended up in Ireland...Now moving/thinking Amsterdam or London..

As far as example for Ireland if you are EU citizen, you dont pay any tuition for Bachelors Degree all EU citizens study for free, the only thing you pay is about 600euros for 4 yrs for books,supplies, membership fees.

Prices: Irish seem to complain that its very expensive i find it weird: i get full cart of groceries for bout 40 euros...example 5kg of potatoes 1.19 E, a 4 Liter pack of Sprite/Coke 1.59, about 7 bananas 1.98, a bag of tomatoes 2.20, liter of tomato juice 69cents, i find prices very cheap, alcohol, meat, chemical things are bit more expensive....I seem to find the products more tasting, maybe because the EU has stricker guidelines in using pasticides, chemicals in food.

If you become unemployed your benefits are: about 316 Euros per week (you collect it every week in post office), plus your house/apartment rent is paid, you get a medical card you are entitled to free dentist,doctor, hospital visits, and you pay for all medicines 50cents doesnt matter if the retail price of the medicine is 1.00 euro or 150 euros.

What else i can add you get 21 paid vacation days , in France i think?! 40!...I have been in Egypt, Morocco, Italy, Spain etc for weekends you wont believe, sometimes you can find airplane roundtrip tickets for 10,20 Euros thats equivalent to 4 beers in a bar...shout out to ryanair.com lol

thats about it, good luck.....and a big FU to U.S, ur economy is trash already, and in couple years you will be on your knees to China begging to forgive your loans from them.oh wait that started already, no worry Bush, and Obama already bow when they meet the Chinese leadership....Never thought i would see the day when on American flag it says Made in China
Last edited by dreamact1982; 06-17-2011 at 12:51 PM..
Post your reply or quote more messages.