View Single Post
10-23-2014, 11:48 PM
Joined in Jan 2009
756 posts
Diplok
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfreed View Post
Unbelievable what I just read.

A DIU is not a simple mistake that anyone can make. Are you guys aware that innocent people die because stupid people decide to drink and drive? I have a friend who passed away because of a stupid drunk driver. I find no sympathy towards people who drink and drive.

It’s something that ANYONE can avoid. Do you want to have some drinks or get all drunk? Easy, have you heard of lyft, cabs? You can call them if you’re drunk and they take you home without putting your life and others in risk. Is that too hard to do?

Dreamers who just decide to do this despite their situations do not deserve to find the sympathy that you guys showed to the OP. We have all the nation’s eyes upon us, to find every single step we take to talk bad about us, and still some dreamers have the audacity to mess up like this? Seriously? You guys only throw all the good work that some of us have done,. This is a slap in the face for those dreamers who started this movement but we’re left out because they aged out.

From the bottom of my heart to the OP, I hope this does affect you and you end up losing your DACA. We don’t need people like you within our community.
Wow. What an infomercial. mr freed, tell us how you really feel?
Last edited by Diplok; 10-23-2014 at 11:50 PM..
Post your reply or quote more messages.