View Single Post
05-29-2012, 03:54 PM
Joined in Sep 2006
3,617 posts
lilbawler2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth View Post
Let's assume that the Rubio bill is presented and goes down in flames. And then, let's imagine that Obama grants administrative/executive relief. I don't know wtf the Obama administration would say to save face, "Well, I know that I [Obama] and other members of my administration have said in the past that relief cannot be provided executively. But fortunately, one night the immigration fucking fairy godmother appeared at the oval office, waved her fucking wand, and showed me and the other members of administration that relief can be provided . . ."
The fact that the Obama administration is even denying they have the ability to do something that THEIR OWN director of USCIS mentioned that they could do shows that they don't give a damn about our plight. They don't have a problem implementing Scomm and deporting record amounts of people though. When will this administration finally stop trying to please the right wing republicans on immigration? I heard Jeff Sessions on TV the other day STILL talking about we have to secure the border and enforce our immigration laws. These republicans Barack Obama is trying to please will never be satisfied with anything else than mass deportation( Obama definitely doesn't seem to mind inching towards that goal himself though...judging from how many people his administration has deported so far!)
Quote:
In an internal memo sent to the Director of the Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration, Alejandro Mayorkas, at the beginning of the Obama administration, had already mentioned the first two options as alternatives to grant administrative relief of the undocumented population.
Date of Biometrics Appointment - 9/28
Date of EAD and Daca approval - 11/30
Post your reply or quote more messages.