View Single Post
01-13-2011, 11:35 AM
From Maryland
Joined in Dec 2010
169 posts
mikesandy
Quote:
Originally Posted by theboys2010 View Post
Easy now you are forgetting that the US is the only country in the world that would do what we do for illegal immigrants. Know other country would give you a cent and would throw you out in a heart beat and your comparing the US to third world country. I wish people that make statements like this actually had to spend a few days because a few days is all you could take of what happens to kids in third world countries and then I would like to hear your treatment here in the US is third world. You think the kids in Iraq have schools do you think there little girls get to go to school. Do you know what a true orphanage looks like with hundred of little kids walking around because there whole family is dead and they have no place to go. Its the most flippant thing every time I hear people like you think the US has wronged you. Your worst day in the US is some kids best day in a third world country so appreciate what you do have.
Ok, maybe you are right. But what about the poor communities that exist in low-income areas of the United States? We should compare them to what a third world country is like, then.
Post your reply or quote more messages.