View Single Post
02-18-2018, 03:39 PM
Joined in Jan 2010
92 posts
Dreamer_2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by iah View Post
Trumps mouth is a shithole! F*ck him. Even if he sings a bill giving us green cards my thoughts about him wont change. Piece of garbage
This sentiment exactly. Any of us who magically will vote Republican or support Trump for the off chance something passes on their watch will not have any respect from me. And more to that, if anyone blindly votes democrat has the same effect.

People need to realize that problems and solutions are more complicated and extensive than just us. If I hear one more reference to Obama and Dem Congress didn't pass "X", I'm going to blow my brains out. Do people have serious amnesia or they just regurgitate crap they read from an article?

I distinctively remember that time and even then, people predicted that the Republicans would use the excuse that the Dems didn't do anything. It is so painful to see it in full action amongst our own.

For your own sake, please think critically about things and events. Shed the allegiance of politicians and judge them on themselves. I'm begging all of you. Please let us not just be a sample of the general population. Be better than them in all ways we can be. We are already being dealt a bad hand in life. Let's not make it worse by not striving to be the best people that we can be and have everyone else ashamed that a population like us were allowed to be formed in the first place.

Have a wonderful day and let's all keep our heads up! I'm with every single one of you regardless of what I said above. It just gets to me sometimes when we can't speak as one.
Application Sent: 8/30 | Application received: 9/01 via USPS Priority | Location: Dallas Lockbox, routed to Nebraska |I-797C (Email): 9/10, I-797C (Mail): 9/12 |Biometrics Letter: 9/17, Appointment: 10/09, Walk-In 9/17 (Took probably 10-13 minutes total.) | Both EAD and DACA Approved: 12/17
Post your reply or quote more messages.