View Single Post
09-23-2016, 05:29 PM
Joined in Jan 2012
604 posts
ayran123
Can you give the address that nebraska service center provided? I might as well send them a picture -__- I cant even submit a service request anymore since they responded to it saying card is still in production

Quote:
Originally Posted by originalgabe View Post
Just got this:

The status of this service request is:

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) records show this case was approved on 09/08/2016 and sent to production. On 09/11/2016 your Employment Authorization Document (EAD) was produced, however the quality of the biometrics image did not meet specifications. USCIS is making every attempt to enhance the quality of the photographs submitted with your application. However, if USCIS is unsuccessful, we will have to mail a request for new biometrics. To avoid waiting, you may submit two new passport style photographs to the Nebraska Service Center at the address listed below.

needless to say i am overnighting them new pictures

the fact that it took them 2 weeks to notify me - and only after several congressional inquiries and calling tier 2 reps EVERYDAY is beyond infuriating. And the fact that they keep giving me different dates is insane.

if your application or EAD is delayed - do NOT wait. Hound them, call, email, reach out to orgs. Because otherwise USCIS will NOT contact you
Biometrics:
Approval:
Post your reply or quote more messages.