Thread: dating
View Single Post
04-22-2022, 02:00 PM
Joined in Oct 2016
266 posts
papi mango
Quote:
Originally Posted by fl_dreamer View Post
He seems sympathetic but may come as a surprise to him since he sees me as a "boss bitch" which I totally am. Its been 2 months and it is long distance. We've already seen each other 2 times so it is moving along - petrified to even bring up the topic but do need to rip the bandaid.

Responded to your PM -thank you!
dont go by initial sympathetic reaction. its human nature always sympathetic in the beginning because of personal interest and when they realize they dont need you anymore then looking for just one excuse or act so weird to get rid of you.

Daca has changed my life so much that I have learned that green card is nothing as long as you find loyal and loving person in your life thats all it matters. from daca I made so much and still going strong that I dont even bother chasing people for green card. honestly speaking, if I can find someone loyal and loving, respectful person does not matter if they are citizen or not. now I prefer happy life over anything. we get life only once and most of us already wasted here illegally until daca. now daca changed our lives so lets enjoy my friend.

and im proud of your achievements as well and keep up the good work.
Post your reply or quote more messages.