View Single Post
01-25-2013, 08:05 PM
Joined in Nov 2012
88 posts
xTunax
Quote:
Originally Posted by PakkAttackk View Post
Thanks SOOOO much for a post like this. Can you explain how you explained everything to the people in Valencia? I'll be going to college next semester (graduated HS last year) & I am so clueless on college & how I'm gonna explain everything to them..

No problem lol. And I was in a similar situation last fall. I got denied at the osceola campus of valencia, and at the time i didn't know that I could apply to west Valencia. so I had to go to Polk State which was like 40 minutes away, and had to pay out of state.

Well anyway apply online right now, hopefully you have your SSN by now because it is required on the application. once they mail you the approval of your application(2-5 days). Then you can either print the residence application, or ask for a copy at any campus. Since you are just graduating high school, that counts as one of the qualifications. The others you can find in the op. Remember you need at least 2. Then you can go to the West campus, go to room 146 in the SSB and talk to one of the counselors there. Remember to bring your EAD, and your DACA letter.

With all that done you will be able to qualify for instate tution, Good luck .
Post your reply or quote more messages.