View Single Post
02-13-2013, 11:31 PM
Joined in Nov 2012
14,973 posts
Pianoswithoutfaith
Idk back in 2001 a bill was made for to be in college and those in college finishing their degrees help pau for their education and maybe grant them a status if they finished the two main requirements ( conditional green card) it was aim to help these young people which sadly some of them have age now it we follow its current position. I don't consider myself to be a dreamer anymore since I am already done with school. It took a lot of work countless restless nights ( did everything from construction work to online selling) but I managed to finish so I don't need that financial aid a dream act would have given. So I don't consider myself a dreamer anymore. I did back when I was school but not anymore. Do I dream of a status? Yeah but it won't happen unless I make it happen even with so much support for a cir than ever before nothing can still happened so I can't rely on it. So if it doesn't pass I won't let it get to me and I'll continue to work for a status. DACA may just be a patch but its enough for me to keep going. So I am grateful for it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Face View Post
I hope Trump wins second term.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BestBefore1984 View Post
Tranny is not derogatory term dummy
Post your reply or quote more messages.