View Single Post
08-15-2012, 09:51 PM
Joined in Aug 2009
3,047 posts
dtrt09
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAman View Post
I've mentioned this before and even cited reference to it and was shouted down. There are few things in life that have absolutely no defense. Even murderers have some sort of defense. Claiming US citizenship however is an unforgivable sin under the law so do not under any circumstance readily offer up documents that has shown you did this whether it's a job application or tax form. At least talk to a lawyer about it because obviously I'm not one...neither are you.

-Bitter 37 year old Dreamer
Candid honesty is so refreshing...It really, really bites that people who aged out were excluded, but 30-31 year old school dropouts will get this so that they can go back and get a GED. I know dozens upon dozens, mostly female, individuals who will qualify for this and dropped out of school. 95% of them have spent the time since having multiple children that neither they , nor their partner(s) can afford. Their healthcare was covered by working taxpayers, their children's expenses are covered by taxpayers, and now, their poor choices will be forgiven and they will get this benefit. I am as progressive as they come, but I do value independence and productivity, and the people I am talking about are neither of the two.
Post your reply or quote more messages.