View Single Post
06-27-2019, 07:47 PM
Joined in Aug 2011
7,546 posts
Smooth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swim19 View Post
Ummm...no Trump is still a terrible President. He is still uniquely unqualified for the job. He has obstructed justice numerous times out in the open. His offenses are impeachable, but because facts don't matter and GOP has no morals, it will go nowhere.

I'm not happy with Democrats, but I know for a fact that the GOP and Trump will never help us.
I don't mind this aid for the immigrants at the border, but evidently Schumer fucks up again. Dare I place all the blame on Schumer? DC does have good Democrats, but Schumer seems to call all the shots for the party, and he sucks donkey ass.

The Senate vote also prompted a number of House liberals to lash out at Sen. Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.), accusing the Senate minority leader of failing to keep Democrats in line — and eroding the party’s bargaining power in the process.

"We're toast. Schumer f---ed us," a senior Democratic aide told The Hill from inside the meeting in Pelosi's office.

The House vote on the Senate bill was solidified following negotiations between Pelosi and Vice President Pence, who was serving as the White House’s point man in Trump’s absence. In exchange for Pelosi’s agreement to vote on the Senate proposal, Pence promised administrative changes designed to assuage the liberals’ concerns.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...dZ93gUlMAfX9p0