View Single Post
08-09-2009, 08:21 PM
Joined in Jul 2009
78 posts
hkk24
Quote:
Originally Posted by hope4me View Post
You will most likely encounter two immigration check points if you are traveling from Austin to LA and LA to Austin. There is one in New Mexico, about an hour away from El Paso(on the way to california), and there is another one within Texas. I think it's in Sierra Blanca. It's probably two hours, maybe, outside of el paso. I don't know if they will stop to search and ask ID from a whole bus. I have never taken those trips. I do wish you the best of luck. Try to stay away from major border cities cause there are checkpoints outside of those cities.
They definitely do stop you if you pass near El Paso and they WILL get on the bus and ask for some kind of ID.
"Wait as long as you need to. The waiting is as important as the doing: it's the time you spend training and the rest in between; it's painting the subject and the space in between; it's the reading and the thinking about what you've read;it's written words, what is said, what is left unsaid, the space between the thoughts on the page, that makes the story." ♥
Post your reply or quote more messages.