View Single Post
03-07-2019, 12:08 PM
Joined in Nov 2012
56 posts
FeeFiFoFum
The only one that faces consequences is the Director. You cannot be dismissed because of your status. That would be a violation of your rights and a discrimination against you.
I would protect myself and make notes with HR.

I too wish I could make my status knows to some of the assholes at work who talk about us Dreamers like we leach off the country and think we need to be deported.

The only people that knows are my CEO, my 2 bosses and HR.
They told me whatever I need they got my back.

But my advise is to document whatever situation that needs to be documented with HR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beingoflight View Post
Things are getting tense at work with a director that knows that im a dreamer im basically exposing the wrongdoings of management and massive loses as a by product of my great performance at work, the company has invested a lot in me and to be honest i want the best for the company, i was considering openly revealing my dreamer status to everyone at work in order to protect myself from potential discrimination in case that something gets pulled by her. Cant lose my job since its the only thing that im specialized at and there is literally no vacancies for that in the entire state.

Obviously the company is pro human rights and DACA advocate. Im always focused on the best interest of the company as a way of saying thanks for the tremendous support that they have given us since the beginning.

Any advice?
Expiration: 1/30/2022
Post your reply or quote more messages.