From Connecticut
Joined in Mar 2009
8,653 posts
2Face
Quote:
Originally Posted by libertarian1776 View Post
nice analysis, great insight!

something to definitely ponder about.
I've maintained from Day 1. If there's a President who can FORCE Congress's hand on immigration, it's Donald. You ought to analyze the way his use of the "Wall" phrase has evolved over time. Now all of a sudden he says we need a "barrier" and a "steel wall." Every time he uses the word Wall he also says "tough border security." This Wall rhetoric was only meant to win the election. These silly Democrats don't understand Donald is actually a very good President for them. Pence is the one who would be a total radical establishment Republican, nightmare for Dems. Recently, When Nancy told Donald "we are not looking to impeach", Donny replied "That's good Nancy, that's good." Right now he is being ROASTED on Breitbart, which is great news for us. He's got nothing to lose now. If I was him I'd go for a comprehensive deal. He would win tons of immigrant votes. And that is why I fear Democrats will not come on board. He is the biggest scam artist of all time. He said he will end Obama's amnesty on "Day 1." Mofo rescinded that shit like over a year after that and even that coz Texas racist AG was going to sue. Over the past few days, I have learnt, the far right is bad and the far left is worse! Steer clear of these people and stay in the middle.
Post your reply or quote more messages.