View Single Post
02-21-2014, 11:56 PM
Joined in Mar 2013
154 posts
LifeS_b
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabiotonic1 View Post
Hello guys, I'm new to this forum!!!

I went to school until the 11th grade. I dropped out due to very personal reasons.
I sent my application for DACA on October and did my biometrics November 19th of 2012. I had all the requirements, except the high school diploma because I later found out it wasn't accredited by the state (Home school program). Either way, My attorney recommended me to start attending GED classes just in case, so I did start attending GED classes and I sent that with my application for DACA along with my school transcripts from 5th-11th grade and the non accredited HS diploma. I finally graduated from this legitimate GED program on October of 2013.

I was wondering if I should call them about it or just keep waiting? I just wonder if I should send them the legit GED diploma because I think that the other non accredited one is holding up the process. I haven't gotten any RFE's, I have done e-request, all have been responded with the same damn automated message. Please any suggestions would be great guys.

Thanks for this great forum!
This forum is for everyone, and no need to thank anybody Its great when we can help each other out....Well if you mailed them prove that you were already taking your GED classes. I wouldn't worry about sending them your GED diploma. My brother sent his package saying he was taking GED classes and got his case approved in less than 4 months. If it was me. I wouldn't send it unless they ask for it. Its really up to you. Did you ever call them and ask if you should send your GED diploma?

How long have you been waiting?
Last edited by LifeS_b; 02-22-2014 at 12:01 AM..
Post your reply or quote more messages.