View Single Post
02-02-2015, 04:52 PM
Joined in Dec 2014
30 posts
BoomSp
Quote:
Originally Posted by pamelaw01 View Post
Hi guys,
just wanted to tell you all that I got approved on 8/18/2014!
I received my approval letter 8/21 and my EAD on 8/25
not RFE bc I sent all my transcripts from 4th grade to my most recent college semester.
I was afraid they would deny me bc of my juvinile record but they didn't.. it did take a long time compared to others though...
BTW I applied 1/12/2014
went to my bio-metricts on 2/19/2014
did my first e request on 7/28 and received an email saying this:
We have received your inquiry stating that you believe your case is beyond our projected processing times. USCIS makes every effort to process cases within the projected timeframes and in the order in which they were received; however, your case has not cleared all required security checks at this time. We cannot provide a specific date on which a final decision will be made on your case. We hope this information is helpful and appreciate your continued patience.

then I was approved on 8/18/2014!!!
Your case is almost identical to mine the only differenceis i had one year probation and a small misdemeanor i applied oct 29th 2014 got biometrics done on dec 4th and got a notice that rfe had been mailed on jan 12th 2015 i am still waiting for the physical letter stating what else they want and am waiting until the 11th to send an e-request..would you recommend sending it earlier? Im getting worried considering a letter doesnt take over two weeks to get delivered anywhere in the US and my service center is in California
Post your reply or quote more messages.