View Single Post
01-31-2014, 12:18 AM
Joined in Jan 2014
5 posts
coolchicn
Quote:
Originally Posted by ggalicia View Post
Go to a tax preparer, and file for all the tax years u have worked, to have residency you must file tax it's a condition of getting a green card
Quote:
Originally Posted by getem View Post
Lol idk why you worried I did it you just tell your tax preparer the number on the w2 isn't valid anymore you had an issue with it and they must use your new ssn and you putting you were employed on your aos I don't think it's an issue but idk I asked my lawyer before and she told me they just put a sticker onto your file but don't worry just file your aos and go freely don't panic
Quote:
Originally Posted by victor85 View Post
I have a question for you. Since you use the fake SSN, how did you file the I-9 form with the employer? Did you even file the I-9 at all ? Did you claim yourself as US cititzen on the I-9 form.

Be careful, the USCIS will disqualify you from AOS through marriage if they know that you claim yourself as US citizen on the I-9 form.
I did fill out an I-9 but never claimed to be a USC. I used my passport and I-94, IN MY NAME but I was never issued a social so I made up one where it asked for one.
Post your reply or quote more messages.