View Single Post
09-17-2007, 11:03 PM
Joined in Sep 2007
480 posts
TAKEaPillChill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbluparadise
Guys, ...politics can get confusing... attach it to the DOD, attach it to... what other?... it doesn't have to go through the house unless....??? some support it only as a seperate amendment because ???? . . . Does anybody know the exact guidelines, or know for sure how it will be brought about?... and how many cosponsors there already are for sure in the way that it will be brought about ? Maybe I'm the only one playing it by ear. . . I'm calling and doing what I can . . . but any clear detail would be greatly appreciated - or maybe it's too late to explain!!!. . .
wow wow too many questions thrown out. it doesnt have to go through the house because it already went passed it. after it passes senate, its up to bush to either sign it or veto. some only support it as a stand alone bill because even though they support the context of the bill, they dont believe its germane to the defense bill. and all that other questions..its all answered somewhere on the other posts. just look for it, or someone would be willing to explain it for you.

and thanks dreamact1982! i was just going to ask someone what our plan for tomorrow is, but you are always one step ahead of everyone!
Post your reply or quote more messages.