View Single Post
01-26-2018, 10:40 PM
Joined in Oct 2012
249 posts
deiguer
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaylove16 View Post
So my dad lives back in my home country and I haven’t seen him in 16 years.

I get a call this morning from my sister informing me that he passed away suddenly this morning. I’m heartbroken I didn’t get to see him one more time . The sad part is I can’t even go back for his funeral now . I don’t know what to do? I feel guilty and distressed! I don’t know what I’m going to do now.
There is nothing more difficult than losing a loved one, specially if you didnt get a chance to see him for such a long time. Something similar happened to my parents, they were in teh USA for 12 years and not seen my brother. My brother had a car accident and dies when he was 18 years old back in my country, my parents didnt get a chance to see him alive

Do not feel guilty, the circumstances were not at all under your control. Just know that your father would like for you to live without guilt and knows that from the bottom of your heart you would have seen him if it had been on your control. There isnt anything better you can do than move forward and do the best for you and be at peace. That would be the best you could do for your father.

Renewal Sent: 1/22/2018 Renewal Delivered: 1/23/2018
Renewal Accepted and routed to IOE: 1/25/2018
Bios scheduled: 1/27/2018 Bio appointment date: ?
Post your reply or quote more messages.