Thread: Paying for sex
View Single Post
05-29-2018, 11:11 AM
Joined in May 2016
4,071 posts
DogJuiceMan
Quote:
Originally Posted by libertarian1776 View Post
you classify yourself as a big advocate for personal liberties? you really shouldnt care about what other people do with their personal and private lives since it doesnt affect you personally.

sounds like youre more of a right-wing religious nut job to me and the lesbianism part is very convenient for you and it is very hypocritical. lol

successful troll is successful. ; )
You know what, you're right, it does conflict in a stupid way.

I, personally, disapprove of homosexuality, except lesbiansism, however you(CU SJW) are free to ride as much sinful penis as you so wish.

No the lesbianism is allowed, I provided the relevant quotes. If you have evidence its not allowed I would love to see it.

That the lesbianism is allowed, is just a happy coincidence.

I've been called so many times a troll, even king of all trolls on DAP, but my posts are truthful at best, or sarcastic at worst, or tongue-in-cheek at times.

The bible is very personal to me.

When SJWs abound, they need to be fought and destroyed as they are a scourge and blight upon our societies.

Also, how come right wingedness is associated with respect towards religion. It doesn't make sense, there are tons of religious liberals, left wingers, and even progressives.

It truly is sad that republicans have co-opted religion for their evil ways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer__13 View Post
If he’s not a troll, then that’s just sad.
Your life is sad. Each time you post, I facepalm and then remember that someone(you) has to be at the bottom of the IQ curve.
Last edited by DogJuiceMan; 05-29-2018 at 11:14 AM..
Post your reply or quote more messages.