View Single Post
09-01-2019, 09:07 PM
Joined in May 2016
4,071 posts
DogJuiceMan
Mental breakdowns do not excuse idiocy and foolish mistakes. Mental problems do not excuse criminal behavior. Tough shit for him. As a DACA you are not afforded lenience. Your mind must be strong like soviet turnip or you will get eaten alive. I know plenty of DACA folks with weak minds. Some dont even know what gender they are. Some get so damn depressed. For what! You have DACA, you get to live in the best nation on earth. Cheer the fuck up. At least you arent eating dirt cookies like the hatians. Things could be way worse! It wouldn't kill you to smile for once.

Some of these illegal aliens are so caught up in what they don't have that they miss the big picture. They fail to count their blessings, are genetically predisposed to a weak mind, and don't have a higher power to turn to. Boo HOO but I dont have citizenship waaahh no permanent stay waahh. I say eff that. I have DACA, i've already lived here for decades. As far as im concerned I already got the "loot." Documentation of permanent ownership of the loot is just paperwork. YOU"RE ALREADY HERE BITCH, YOU WON. 99% of the world would give an arm and a leg to live in the states like we do.

Also border patrol are not required to provide hygiene products. They arent required to even let them be in temporary holding stations, by law they must prevent illegal entry. The illegal immigrants are not owed anything, they chose to be there, they chose to put themselves in that situation. This is not a case of the mean ol government, in this case, its the government following the rules as they are written. Don't like it?, get your legal friends to put effort into getting laws changed.
Last edited by DogJuiceMan; 09-01-2019 at 09:12 PM..
Post your reply or quote more messages.