View Single Post
05-03-2009, 11:49 PM
From Oregon, U.S.A
Joined in May 2009
13 posts
BrazilianPrince
Hey so I graduated high school in 07 and I am in the same situation as you. I am no expert in but what I can advise you to do is do what I am doing right now.

Go to a community college, they usually don't cost much, $1000 every 3 months for 12 credit trimester is around the average tuition then you have books. If you have no support from your parents then you can take out a loan, or use a credit card and pay little by little.

I know it's harder for people like us, but if your willing to work hard there is plenty of immigrants and even Americans who will work 2 low paying jobs and go to school at the same time.

If you are unable to do so, then work one job take less classes, on something that you would like to do on the future or just start working on a transfer program for the future.

I can't promise you that one day we'll be able to finish our studies but sooner or later Obama will have to make a law that will do something about it, and the best thing you can do now is get as far as you can with the money that you have and pray that it will come soon

Best of luck to ya

~BrazilianPrince

Still dreaming...
Post your reply or quote more messages.