View Single Post
01-10-2013, 12:31 AM
Joined in Oct 2012
4,293 posts
FlyinAgainstTheWind
Quote:
Originally Posted by tksmith View Post
1. The guy used a passport, his real passport. He had a visa on his passport and I was a dependent (meaning I didn't have my own separate passport with a visa. My picture was in his passport). But It was not my real name in his passport. I changed the last name so it matches his last name b/c I was supposed to be his "son". However, as soon as I came to the US, I was enrolled in school under my REAL NAME. How? b/c my real dad, already living in the US, had my REAL documents. He had my Real passport with my real name, real birth certificate...etc. etc. and he enrolled me in school under my birth name. The name I used to enter the US... essentially disappeared. So all my documents (passport, birth certificate, high school degree, college..etc.) are all under my real name.

The question is this.

For "Place of Entry" and "Manner of Last Entry", what do I put?

I entered through Dulles International Airport. However, under false document. The name I used to enter, that person didn't exist. But I did enter legally. I didn't cross the border. For "Manner of Last Entry", is it No Lawful Status?

and "Status at Entry"... again, what do I put? Is it No Lawful Status (that's one of the options) or is it EWI.

Do you guys understand my question/concern?

I came before 9/11. I came to the US in 1999.

My question is This

The only question we can answer 100% . Is that your Place of entry is Washington-Dulles.

The second question you would need a lawyer for if you want to stick to the idea you entered with inspection. Because, someone needs to write the paper for you that argues with legal language why that qualifies as an entry with inspection even though it was under basically fraudulent circumstances. In case it ever has to go to court or something.

I think is EWI because he brought you in with false documents that were actually presented. Post it on AVVo.com see what they say. Tell them what your lawyer is advising you to do and that your not comfortable doing that.
EAD: February 7, 2013 SSN:Already Have DL:Gonna take a month or two..haha.never bothered to learn..too scurred
Last edited by FlyinAgainstTheWind; 01-10-2013 at 12:40 AM..
Post your reply or quote more messages.