View Single Post
05-07-2013, 10:42 PM
Joined in Aug 2012
8 posts
rlmnk
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTSnow View Post
I have an appointment to go renew my learner's license on May 30. It's been six years since it expired so hopefully all I have to do is pay the $63 (renewal+delinquent fee) and I will be good to go.
When I went to go renew my Driver's license, it had been expired for three years, and they didn't charge me a delinquent fee since it had been expired for a long time, even the DMV employee was surprised about that.

For my two proofs of address they only took my approval notice, and my SSN printout (which showed my current address). I had a whole bunch of other bills and my lease agreement but they didn't need them.

After talking to the guy and answering a few questions, he took my picture, had me do the quick vision test, and pay the $48. A few minutes later I was walking out with my new driver's license valid for one year (which is still better than nothing)
I797 -9/17/12 | Biometrics letter received on - 9/17/12 | Biometrics appointment date - 10/05/12 9 (Done as scheduled)
Post your reply or quote more messages.