View Single Post
02-11-2018, 10:03 AM
Joined in Mar 2006
6,428 posts
Swim19
Quote:
Originally Posted by 116flow View Post
I have a final order since 2003 with 10 year ban. received it in the mail when i was 9. how did i suppose to go to a court date when i was in Fl and court was in Houston. anyways i did send all that info. got approved and renew.

I still dont know if i should still send copies of the orders. im planning to renew next week. i want to do it by myself. but on question 5 of I-821D for removal proceedings i have to answer yes because i have a final order. should i send the copies of the orders or no? anyone please? any advice?
I looked over the instructions and I don't think you need to resubmit the copies of the final order of deportation. Unless there's been some sort of change or update on it.

If you are really concerned and can't get a straight answer from the USCIS hotline, I don't see how resubmtting the final orders will harm your renewal application. You can write a note on the additional information page that these are copies of docuements you submitted with your initial application so there's no confusion.
3rd Renewal: 5/16/2018
Post your reply or quote more messages.