View Single Post
02-08-2019, 05:03 PM
Joined in Oct 2016
266 posts
papi mango
serious people reply only and Kindly trolls stay away. thanks

enough is enough. both parties have been playing with illegal immigrants for decades. I think its time now for all of us need to unite and go for strike. I understand for some people its kind of scary and makes no sense but I think this is the only solution.

our parents did not hurt no one and left their families for our better future. they worked hard and and trying to pay taxes and helping this country in many different angles. I don't see any solution anytime soon.

we have to take a hard step and show our importance via media. we all need to start serious campaign regarding imigration strike. no matter what color, race, country, religion you are from, lets start very serious campaign.

we need to request our legal relatives, friends to join us with this strike. we need to stop working for atleast 1 week. all of us need to come out on streets all over the country for 1 week and need to set a dead line to resolve our immigration issue as soon as possible otherwise we will extend that strike.

we need to stike just like shut down. they need to feel our importance and theres power in numbers. we have to show unity. please we have to help each other. god help those who help themselves.

don't take me wrong but theres no other way. its time now. thank you all and let the real game begin.
Post your reply or quote more messages.