View Single Post
11-11-2019, 06:40 PM
Joined in Mar 2006
6,428 posts
Swim19
As long as your DACA hasn't lapsed for over a year, you can still apply to renew.

Quote:
As of Aug. 1, 2019, USCIS is returning to a one-year filing window across the board for requesting renewal of an expired period of DACA. This will bring current practices into alignment with USCIS’ “late renewal policy” that was in effect prior to Sept. 5, 2017. (See ARCHIVED FAQ, Q50). Accordingly, if you previously received DACA and your most recent period of DACA expired one year ago or less, you may still file your DACA request as a renewal request. Please list the date your prior DACA ended in the appropriate box on Part 1 of the Form I-821D.
https://www.uscis.gov/humanitarian/d...ary-injunction

If it's been more than a year it looks like you can apply as initial since you were granted DACA before:

Quote:
If you previously received DACA and your most recent period of DACA expired more than one year ago, or your most recent DACA grant was previously terminated, you cannot request DACA as a renewal but you may nonetheless file a new initial DACA request in accordance with the Form I-821D and Form I-765 instructions. To assist USCIS with reviewing your DACA request for acceptance, if you are filing a new initial DACA request because your most recent period of DACA expired more than one year ago, or because it was terminated at any time, please list the date your prior DACA expired or was terminated on Part 1 of the Form I-821D, if available.

Was a reason given for why your AOS was denied? Did you do the process with a lawyer?
3rd Renewal: 5/16/2018
Post your reply or quote more messages.