View Single Post
11-14-2019, 05:50 PM
Joined in Apr 2017
1,105 posts
PapiChulo
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Face View Post
What he said is the truth. It gives too much power to the President AND Congress. If DACA continues to be in place (and we all appreciate it with the opportunities it has given us) we will never have a law. This Congress and Democrats have made it clear as long as there is DACA there will be no permanent solution. Some of you guys on here are unbelievable. Call for a compromise and you get called a “Trump Apologist.” Grow the fuck up, I got an EAD too at stake, the planet is not revolving around you.
dude whatever passes will pass. i dont care if its CIR, Clean Dream ACT, Trump's Dream Act compromise deal, Stephen Millers Dream Act. i dont get into the semantics and play the blame game by saying "fucking Stephen Miller or fucking UWD did this."

WHATEVER RELIEF THEY PASS WE WILL APPLY TO.

do you hear yourself? you're saying DACA is UNCONSTITUTIONAL and it gives too much power to the President but you currently are a beneficiary of DACA. thats hypocritical AF. you are benefiting from something you think shouldnt exist.

think about this, Trump didnt have to bring this up to the Supreme Court. He couldve just ended it properly and made a deal but he did anyway.

you know why he brought it up to SCOTUS? so DACA can die and future Presidents cant bring DACA back or make make something like DACA in the future.
Last edited by PapiChulo; 11-14-2019 at 05:55 PM..
Post your reply or quote more messages.